Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spelunky Natural [NSFW]  (Read 35438 times)
Xama_
Bean

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »

Another bug, I don't know if it's trully a bug or not, but, as you can see, the shield-barrier doesn't eject moonstones of your inventory.

Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2016, 10:27:38 AM »

Sorry, I haven't checked in on this place in a while. The shield/moonstone thing is definitely a bug. I mean it's mostly trivial, but there's no reason it should work different from other items. Can't say it's a priority to fix but...

For the other thing, your link isn't working for me. If you still need help solving that you might want try posting it again.

P.S. Since I don't visit this board too regularly, you might want to send me a personal message, that way I get an email alert.
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2017, 11:39:33 PM »

Hi guys. Long time no see.

For some reason I got the urge to work on this again. Aside from fixing the bug from the last post, the main piece of unfinished business I have is making challenges for the other two characters. The damsel (who obviously is kind of the star of this mod) has three, nudist, clothist, and feminist. The the two guys have nothing. Sad

I'd like to give them each at least one challenge, maybe two or even three. And they should each unlock some kind of extra feature. Probably nothing big, just a little something fun you can find during normal play.

Currently I have two ideas: Assassin and Collector (not that they really have names) basically an all-out Kali path and trying to finish with as many items as possible, respectively. But I haven't got any real good ideas for what they should unlock.

So I'm looking for ideas both for challenges and unlockable rewards. Any thoughts?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: