Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make the ball & chain a gameplay choice  (Read 2991 times)
ipwnu1337
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

It is impossible to carry the ball and chain through to the next level; you must drop it whenever you go through a door.

I'll bet this is to prevent a bug in which you have TWO ball and chains attached to you, since the game probably does not track the ball & chain in your hands.  It will probably not detect a ball & chain trailing you, and attach another o.O.
Delmion
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

Ah, cool.

--Delmion
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 11:22:24 PM »

It is impossible to carry the ball and chain through to the next level; you must drop it whenever you go through a door.

I'll bet this is to prevent a bug in which you have TWO ball and chains attached to you, since the game probably does not track the ball & chain in your hands.  It will probably not detect a ball & chain trailing you, and attach another o.O.
Also they game is coded not to let you carry any "heavy" items threw the door.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
AresRomanGod
Mossy

I am DEFINITELY not a mod. Flame when you see me.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 01:54:22 PM »

Either way, it ends up with you not allowing to carry the ball and chain through a door.

Be afraid.
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 06:35:07 PM »

I always imagined the prisoner would just be some Spelunker who got caught instead of killed when he was wanted.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 10:20:52 PM »

I always imagined the prisoner would just be some Spelunker who got caught instead of killed when he was wanted.
always? I only suggested the idea like... a few days ago.

but thats a good idea none the less

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2009, 05:02:36 PM »

Always since you brought up the idea.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »

Ok then. I got the ball and chain for the first time yesterday... it's hard!

Also when you die you don't get held to the chain but the chain still gos back to the ball making it so the chain gets really long

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: