Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop Robbing  (Read 47292 times)
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »

I dont get what the problem with just buying it is. There is literally money just laying on the ground. It is like if I walked into a Walmart where $100's were laying on the floor and still I chose to rob it.

halibabica
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2014, 05:36:06 PM »

Well, if you're going for a high score in wealth, it's counter-productive to spend money in any way at all. When I'm not out for the big bucks, though, I do sometimes just buy things I need, if they're not a total ripoff.

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
TunnelMan'sAfro
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 04:19:37 PM »

If you go right in front of the shopkeeper, face away from him and whip, you automatically land on his head without having to jump which gives you enough time to grab his shotgun. For black market robbing, I first whip a bomb into the first shop on the right then throw up a rope. The bomb creates a path for the two shopkeepers to fall in the lower level and if you are at the top of the rope you should be safe while you wait for this to happen. These first two shops usually have a good amount of bombs to keep going. Overhanging the Ankh shop there is always a platform where it is easy to dunk bombs and kill the remaining shopkeepers on the second floor. Then I grab the Ankh and bomb down to the door.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:26:13 PM by DoubleFrogGaming » Logged

SuB_Zer0
Shoot

Big style enter

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 10:17:08 AM »

-THE ART OF SHOP ROBBING-
                                                    (For dummies C: llollolol)
WAY ONE:
Strategy
Strategy one:
Freezing outside strategy:
Each player knows about frozen region. This is place that prevents from ultimate lags, boulders, and moving everything. This is the best way to rob a shop. You can use bombs for this, or just siply use handgun on shoppy and keep firing at him, until' he dies.
Strategy Two:
Pacifist way
You won't feel sorry while doing this. You sure will get some items but it needs: Timing, Courage. soooo... let's get started. First step is making a good place (bombing a well hole). Second step, is getting a rope RIGHT before the shop sign. Step 3: Robbing and running away from shotgun pebbles. This requires some expirience. You get item and GTFO. While GTFO'ing you need to jump on rope to get out of this alive (and not getting shotgun stoned C:). You well made terrain gets shoppy stuck in yo hole. Grats, u won whole stop.

What if i get into black market 2 early?
                                               -Being a ''Black character''-
When u have no gold, you feel that you HAVE to rob at lest one goodie. but what to do with that shitload of shoppies? Here comes an awanser.
Strategy one:
TELEPORTAR HERE
this one requires: teleporter, brain, skillz
It's a chaos tool. you can rob like that. BUT here come a twist: it teleports 4-8 tiles. but enough of shit talking. you just need to telefrag the shopkeeper. you cna earn loot for 3 first shops. you must have REALLY great skills to rob the dice house, otherwise you might kill one, but you risk getting killed by ankh seller.
Strategy 2:
just shotgunning
1st step:
this requires: arms shop, shotgun 4 sale
you grab shotgun, kill shoppy with it. all you need 2 rob whole black market is ofc SKILLZ dat killz C:
                                        What do i do if shoppies want revenge?
                                            -VENGEFULL SHOPPIES-
you know what that means, if you kill one. they will be always chasing you. they will even go to hell after you (they really do in HD version Tongue)
you might do:
Pacifist way
don't kill any, don't make any crimes. try stunning mad door shoppy with jump and evacuating. this should do da work.
Fighter way:
1.Frozen region
2.Fighting (u need 2 jump over bullets)
3. Bombing (if in hole)
4. Cold fusion (Bombing frozen shopkeep [frozen region])

This was art of shop robbing
                                                 hope you enjoyed all my knowledge
                                      feel free to add all you want
                                                          by quoting my post C:

Survival after all!
Bernardml
Seedling

667658989 Bernardml Bernardml
View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2016, 02:01:08 PM »

Nobody know of a shop or a welder that can weld up the spring relocation kit?

batbro231
Shoot

Someone should email me free steam keys.

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2016, 11:44:45 AM »

I dig, or bomb, my way behind the building, and when it's just one block separating me and him, let lose a few bombs, and rope my way out before I'm blown to bits.

He'll be blown to bits, and i will rob him of the thing that kept him sane all these years, AND OBLITERATE THE PLACE FROM WHENCE HE CAME!

So... Here's my Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218146955/

You're reading this, congratulations.

That's all.

Stop reading this.
batbro231
Shoot

Someone should email me free steam keys.

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2016, 07:13:57 PM »

If you go right in front of the shopkeeper, face away from him and whip, you automatically land on his head without having to jump which gives you enough time to

I tried that for myself and he shot me in the back of the head.

So... Here's my Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218146955/

You're reading this, congratulations.

That's all.

Stop reading this.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: