Poll
Question: What is your most hated thing in spelunky?
Bat
Caveman
Cultist
Frog
Fire frog
Flying saucer
Jiang shi (Think Restless Dead)
Man-eating plant
Monkey
Mummy
Piranha
Shopkeepers
Skeletons
Snake
Spider
Vampire
Yeti
Giant Spider
Giant Alien
Jaws
Mummy
Yeti King
Spikes
Arrow trap
Boulder trap
Spear trap
Spring board
Falling platform
Smash trap
Lava
FALLING DAMAGE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Spelunky Poll!  (Read 16321 times)
AresRomanGod
Mossy

I am DEFINITELY not a mod. Flame when you see me.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »

But if he is a liar, then saying he's a liar is also a lie. He also can't be telling the truth or saying it would be a lie. Therefore the only truth is he's is an enigma.
Or the fact that no one ever tells the truth or lies all the time. Note that I said that so it's not true all the time.

But if it is true all of the time, then you sir, are a liar and cannot be trusted. Him, on the other hand, can also be called a liar, making you tell the truth, which makes him a liar, but if you are a liar, he is a truth teller...

Logistical Paradoxes for the win...

Be afraid.
eguee
Mosskid

HYAAAAH!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 03:49:28 AM »

But if he is a liar, then saying he's a liar is also a lie. He also can't be telling the truth or saying it would be a lie. Therefore the only truth is he's is an enigma.
Or the fact that no one ever tells the truth or lies all the time. Note that I said that so it's not true all the time.

But if it is true all of the time, then you sir, are a liar and cannot be trusted. Him, on the other hand, can also be called a liar, making you tell the truth, which makes him a liar, but if you are a liar, he is a truth teller...

The problem with thinking too hard.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 07:06:56 PM »

The problem with thinking too hard.
The answer is no one is lieing because we are all joking.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
AresRomanGod
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »

Liar.

Be afraid.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »

Liar.
To lie to make the world beter is far better then to tell the truth to hurt people would you say truth-sayer?

I know that you told people truths to make them hurt when saying lies or nothing would ease the pain. I know you.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
AresRomanGod
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 05:33:03 PM »

It's called a moral dilemma. Look it up.

Be afraid.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: