Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really weird crap in Gates of Hell  (Read 2545 times)
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« on: March 24, 2012, 12:29:16 AM »

I've discovered some really cool stuff by pressing random buttons in Gates of Hell: a bunch of cheat keys!

1: Cavemen become new monsters which look like the Spelunker.

2: Spawns a bomb cannon

3: Spawns ninja stars

7: Spawns a sniper gun

8: Bats, snakes, mantraps, and pirhanas turn into weird yellow versions of themselves with different powers

0: Unarmed cavemen become snipers. This can actually resurrect cavemen.

F10: All enemies' sprites are replaced with question marks

Backspace: Takes you to a weird testing room with glitchy scrolling and no music.

P: Spear traps' eyes become blue flames, and their tops behave like arrow traps with a delay. They can only shoot to the left and under some conditions can shoot through walls.

W: Cultists gain bomb cannons.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:34:11 AM by Pteriforever » Logged
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 02:04:52 PM »

I've discovered some really cool stuff by pressing random buttons in Gates of Hell: a bunch of cheat keys!

1: Cavemen become new monsters which look like the Spelunker.

2: Spawns a bomb cannon

3: Spawns ninja stars

7: Spawns a sniper gun

8: Bats, snakes, mantraps, and pirhanas turn into weird yellow versions of themselves with different powers

0: Unarmed cavemen become snipers. This can actually resurrect cavemen.

F10: All enemies' sprites are replaced with question marks

Backspace: Takes you to a weird testing room with glitchy scrolling and no music.

P: Spear traps' eyes become blue flames, and their tops behave like arrow traps with a delay. They can only shoot to the left and under some conditions can shoot through walls.

W: Cultists gain bomb cannons.

Nooo All my debug powers found out!

btw 8 is for the hidden golden city mode I never finshed where every level would be a city of cold level with golden mosnters

f10 was... for a confusen effect so you didn't know what was what, to be used with a all bad guys spawn on all levels effect.

also w is fun Cheesy

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »

SWEEET!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: