Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 302
  Print  
Author Topic: The Offtopic Topic  (Read 848351 times)
grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2012, 05:47:37 AM »

Hadn't noticed the sig till you mentioned it. Would appear Super has been taking an interest in the Slender Man. If so, you should look into MLAndersen0, high quality video series, can get creepy at times. (I would recommend EverymanHYBRID if it didn't have SO MUCH to sift through, some of it across tumblr accounts, multiple twitters, fan interactions, packages found by fans, a youtube account or 2...it's just impossible without a timeline to help. And obviously if you know of Slenderman you would know to check out Marble Hornets.)

Actually, everyone else, Marble Hornets or the above suggested MLA. Check them out regardless (ok, MH requires a little help since it's hit over 50 videos, throughout two youtube channels, but is really simple to follow once you get your bearings). Spend a night watching them, but don't expect to sleep afterwards.

Side note: I feel like most of my posts lately have been just recommending random stuff for y'all to listen/watch/etc. Not sure how I feel on that yet.
supermariousa
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2012, 04:12:49 PM »

Commercials came on.

We are instantly assaulted with a very hairy Rolf in his darkened shed fisting the cow repeatedly. The visual loops and gets blurry again as the scene pans out.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!!?
Shane
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2012, 12:28:12 PM »

So I noticed that super's new sig becomes really funny if you swap out the last line

The Tall, Thin, Faceless man stood there in the middle of the corpses of my family members. He stuck his long hand out to me and said one thing.
"what would YOU do for a Klondike bar?"
For some strange reason, I don't find it funny. Probably because I had to spend the last three days eating nothing.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2012, 03:31:11 PM »

So I noticed that super's new sig becomes really funny if you swap out the last line

The Tall, Thin, Faceless man stood there in the middle of the corpses of my family members. He stuck his long hand out to me and said one thing.
For some strange reason, I don't find it funny. Probably because I had to spend the last three days eating nothing.

Why on earth would you have to do that?

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
supermariousa
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2012, 09:29:33 PM »

He's trying to get an achievement.
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »

Eh, way to be ignorant and insensitive, guys.
How is stuff over there, Shane?  Undecided

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
supermariousa
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2012, 10:53:31 PM »

I love how you say that and completly ignore other Ignorant and Insensitive shit on these forums. ("Child". Etc etc)
Shane
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2012, 11:41:32 PM »

He's trying to get an achievement.
There was no food and it's rather expensive in South Africa.  Angry
Also, my achievement: 7 days in real life (sometime 2009), three months (in a nightmare in which I was killed by a nuclear squirrel).
That's something I agree to.
How is stuff over there, Shane?  Undecided
Well, so far, it's starting to go well again. Eventually I'll probably get to work on making the next version of my Cave Story mod, Shadow of the Stars, completed with a glitched RPG battle system - which will be deliberate, I only need to work on it a lot so that I know how I can use it.
And then there's the fact that I haven't gotten far with Quest for Glory 5 yet, so I'll have to change that as soon as I can.
supermariousa
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2012, 09:58:16 PM »

Alright.
So you made a I Call A Veto On Ponies thread all because I refrenced "ponies" to much and you couldn't even handle some simple refrences? That's pathetic. You make me sick. I'm starting to hate the people on this forum more and more each day.
Calling me "child" just pisses me off even more.
I lost a huge chunk of respect for Bae when she made a fucking thread just to hate on ponies. Then when she and many other users started calling me "child" I lost all respect for her for starting that shitty name for me. And all of you think it's funny to fuck with me like I'm a retarded 3 year old just because I'm 13.
All of you make me sick. I'm so angry right now that if I was given a choice to let the world live on or let it die I would probably pick the latter.
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2012, 01:20:36 AM »

I'm practically doing the opposite of shouting "CHILD!" at the top of my lungs, and you still don't notice. Sad

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Shane
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2012, 02:39:20 AM »

I'm probably the only one who doesn't think it's funny.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2012, 10:15:31 AM »

I'm probably the only one who doesn't think it's funny.

think what is funny? calling him child?

If thats it, I don't think it's funny Just true

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Shane
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2012, 10:35:03 AM »

He's 13, a teenager. Calling him a child will not only make him angry, but because I take things literally, it won't end well anyway.

Also, I can see white text. So hiding text is useless, I guess...
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2012, 10:58:31 AM »

Ohemgee how do you see that!
Shane
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2012, 12:35:43 PM »

I'll answer either when I've finished version 0.0.0.4 of my Cave Story mod or if about 9 other members ask. Or if one of them knows.

Most of the time, white text isn't on white. But I can see white text that is on white sometimes, including now... There's no [spoiler]text[/spoiler] BB Code here...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 302
  Print  

Jump to: