Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 302
  Print  
Author Topic: The Offtopic Topic  (Read 806745 times)
Shane
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2012, 10:58:54 AM »

Excuse the doublepost, but I felt like it should be kept separate from the op that explains what the thread itself is about

so anyway

It just occurred to me that the Curly Brace ({) and Quote (") are beside each other (albeit vertically) on the NA keyboard, and why that's important is because... it totally means in cavestory Curly is the dominant one of the relationship! (ie the "top")

Yes I'm retarded, hello.
I apologize for quoting this post from February this year, but that's Cave Story, right? I mod it.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »

I apologize for quoting this post from February this year, but that's Cave Story, right? I mod it.

Make a rogue like mod for it Cheesy

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2012, 01:05:22 AM »

Oh I wanna see your mods

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
Shane
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2012, 02:50:41 AM »

Make a rogue like mod for it Cheesy
That's going to be a bit hard to do, but I'll try as soon as I finish with my three mods. The protagonist being ' and the second robot being {, and the Mimigas will mostly be @, I guess, as well as the humans... And the secret boss could be &...

Oh I wanna see your mods
At the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums, search for Cave Story - Time Warp or Shane's Cave Story and click the second spoiler in my signature. The download links are there (and I am unable to make a topic for my third mod until September, which is why I placed the links in my signature). Luckily a moderator - the same one who removed my ability to post - updated the link when it was broken due to me updating the versions.
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »

Just out of curiosity, as someone who moderates various forums atm, how'd you manage to get your posting rights revoked? And for such a long time?! Shocked

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Shane
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2012, 06:34:44 AM »

Just out of curiosity, as someone who moderates various forums atm, how'd you manage to get your posting rights revoked? And for such a long time?! Shocked
Well, that was before I was able to control the habit of pointing out when a person misspelt something. Which usually made me crazy enough to do something crazy, in that case making pastry an enemy. That got me post-banned. At least I can still use PM, though. And if I wasn't post-banned then I would probably never finished version 0.9 of Shane's Cave Story, because I thought that if I sign in, I won't be able to sign out again (which happened when I got banned for bumping a lot of topics). And then after I was unable to view anything as a guest, I signed in, and thought that I would be unable to do anything. Guess I was wrong. But I don't know why it's six months (started from 3 March, ending at end of August, but I prefer to think of it as 3 September).

Also, curiousity is something that I have a lot of. Asking members what their favourite CS enemies are is something caused by curiosity. Which led to me deciding to make it a boss of my third mod. Smiley
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2012, 08:11:51 AM »

As much as it pains me to interupt the bitching (except it doesn't), I'd like to remind everyone to read Order of the Stick, the most bestest webcomic around.

You could read http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots.html OOTS, ORRRRRRRR

You could be reading Gunnerkrigg Court! ( http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/index2.php The art starts off pretty bad, but jumps in quality soon enough, but the plot is the real draw, obviously.) Which is one of the few webcomics to top OOTS (the rarely updating Lackadaisy is the only other to truly top OOTS).
gonna agree with glenn here gunnerkrigg court was a really great comic once i passed the first couple comics.
Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2012, 12:54:24 AM »

I really like it when Glenn or Keg or Arucard post because theyre cool people and they arent on here enough I miss them

Also Godbless Glenn's hair

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2012, 08:43:12 AM »

A cryomancer is someone who uses the magic of tears right?

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Shane
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »

A cryomancer is someone who uses the magic of tears right?
No, a cryomancer is a sorcerer of ice. Pyromancers are sorcerers of fire. Hydromancers are sorcerers of water. Petromancers (or Geomancers, I think) are sorcerers of earth. Aeromancers are sorcerers of air. Necromancers are sorcerers of darkness (they summon undead). At least, all those are what one of my few friends told me sometime January 2011. He couldn't remember the one for light, though.
hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2012, 10:12:02 AM »

Necro is dead so Necromancers deal with the undead and level drains and stuff like that.

Umbramancers deal with Darkness.
Entropomancers deal with Chaos.
Lumomancers/Luxomancers deal with light I guess.
Electromancers deal with electricity.
Technomancers build robots to help them.
Meteoromancers control the weather, and get paid lots to do it.
Beibermancers deal with Bad Music.
Shane
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2012, 10:30:39 AM »

Meteoromancers control the weather, meteorologists (I hope it's correctly spelt) predict it.
Technomancers build robots, technopaths control technology.
Electromancers deal with electricity, so that probably includes thunder.
Umbramancers are the dark spellcasters, then...
If I may ask, where did you find that out?
grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »

I really like it when Glenn or Keg or Arucard post because theyre cool people and they arent on here enough I miss them

Also Godbless Glenn's hair

Umm, thanks... I think? I would post more often, but there's often little to really say, and I'd rather not post if I can't contribute properly. That and I'm lazy. Like really lazy.

Also, Shane, I'm assuming hyperme figured that out by using translation of the Latin prefixes.
supermariousa
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2012, 10:42:04 PM »

Yay new avatar!
With Powered Up Ice Man!
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2012, 01:01:50 AM »

Um, super, we were talking about cryomancy, so I'm afraid your post is actually too on-topic.... ban time. GET IT!? cause it's an off topic thread?!? Better laugh damn it!

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 302
  Print  

Jump to: