Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Sales.  (Read 88624 times)
supermariousa
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 09:37:47 PM »

Isn't DLC Quest in one of the bundles?
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 05:26:14 AM »

No, it was in the Saint Patrick's Day Indie Royale bundle. It is no longer Saint Patrick's Day. Tongue

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 03:02:18 PM »

Most of the recent Humble and IndieRoyale bundles haven't had much that interested me, but here's a new bundle where I could actually see myself playing every game:

IndieFort Bundle 1, which is put together by GamersGate - a site I had never looked into before, but seems similar to gog.com, in that you can download and play the games you've purchased without having to install and login to yet another goddamn gaming client. While some of these games also appear on Steam and Desura, I don't think the bundle includes keys for those clients, so these are all DRM-free. Cool. (There was an option to select individual titles in the bundle to be "gifts" when I purchased the bundle... I assume you would be gifting it to other GamersGate members, but I don't really know.)

Available April 5th until the 13th.
For $5.99 the bundle includes..

- Kenshi (still in alpha), "An open ended, squad-based Strategy RPG"

- Cardinal Quest, a mouse-friendly arcadey roguelike.

- Black Market, a 2D (casual-friendly?) space trading/looting game, with arcade-like sidescrolling combat.

- Wanderlust: Rebirth, a 4-player online action RPG with a visual style that looks heavily inspired by SNES's Zelda: A Link to the Past.

- Devil Whisky, an old-school first-person turn-based dungeon crawler in the style of Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder. (Though I'm more likely to play Legend of Grimrock instead, when it comes out on April 11). I'm trying hard not to judge this title based on the horrid graphic-style and barely functional website that looks like it was designed in 1995.

- Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, previously seen in other bundles and Steam sales, a top-down (also 1st/3rd person view?) arcade shooter where you control a hovercraft-like ship. Has single player campaign and online deathmatch, CTF or coop. This is a sequel, the original game is available for free.

As is typical with these bundles, paying more than the base price gives the extra cash to the devs, and bonus items will be revealed and included in the bundle based on how much extra money is generated.

All these games have some form of trial/demo available if you want to try them out first or are only interested in certain titles.

Sageofrage
Mossbaby

Crashinator08
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 02:24:38 PM »

I'm shocked that nobody has posted about this yet.
http://www.humblebundle.com/
Humble Botanicula debut!
Buy it and you will receive
Botanicula - Point and Click adventure game
Machinarium - Point and Click adventure game
Samorost 2 - Point and Click adventure game
But wait!  Pay above the average and you will also receive...
Kooky - A movie about a stuffed bear that tries to return home after being thrown away
Windosill - A $3 Point and Click adventure game
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »

Oh yeah, I'd sorta forgotten about this thread!
There's also the Bemine2 Bundle and the Indie Royale both going at the moment. Make sureto check them out!

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:46 PM »

Oh yeah, I'd sorta forgotten about this thread!
There's also the Bemine2 Bundle and the Indie Royale both going at the moment. Make sureto check them out!

How does the bemine bundle work?

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 09:53:11 PM »

Minimum price is $4, and if you pay $10 or more you also get the stuff in Goal 1. I don't think you have to pay any specific amount to get the rest of the Goal levels.

Sageofrage
Mossbaby

Crashinator08
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »

Madballs is in Bemine2?  I would buy the bundle just for that game, I've never had so much fun in a multiplayer game until I got Madballs.
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7932/
portal and portal2 bundle on steam for 8.49

Also Indie Royale May Hurray
http://www.indieroyale.com/
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 03:11:31 PM »

YO.

The New Humble Bundle

The Humble
Indie Bundle V

Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

GET ON IT, BRO.

Edit, Also:
WHO WANTS GAMES?! Cheesy
This is a GAME FORUM after all, so what better way to breathe some life back into the cause?! ^_________^
BTW, I've already bought a boatload of keys (with steamkeys, but no bastion) so don't rush off and buy your own unless you really feel the need to jizz to Logan Cunningham's voice. :3
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:30:46 PM by Sparkle » Logged
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »

New
Indie Royale: The Graduation Bundle

- The Void
- Dead Pixels
- The Ship - includes 2 extra giftable Steam keys
- 1000 Amps
- LaserCat
- BONUS: AirMech

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Sageofrage
Mossbaby

Crashinator08
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »

YO.

The New Humble Bundle

The Humble
Indie Bundle V

Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

GET ON IT, BRO.

Edit, Also:
WHO WANTS GAMES?! Cheesy
This is a GAME FORUM after all, so what better way to breathe some life back into the cause?! ^_________^
BTW, I've already bought a boatload of keys (with steamkeys, but no bastion) so don't rush off and buy your own unless you really feel the need to jizz to Logan Cunningham's voice. :3
Bah, I always hate begging, but I'm poor as I always am when they release one of these.  Anyone want to get me a below the average bundle?  I can repay you in cash or by doing a Let's play of Amnesia so you and everyone else in Mossmouth and Youtube can laugh at me as a run from the room, screaming like a baby.
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »

This humble bundle looks amazing
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »

"OMG! Lets make out!"_ Lilly from Psychonauts. Still laughing. But seriously all the games look awesome except for amnesia just because I hate horror.

Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2012, 06:30:23 AM »

Well if you didn't hate horror, it's amazing too. They both look pretty good this time.

Actually I'll probably get the royale bundle this time, just because Ship looks like a fun multiplayer whodunit.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: