Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noitu Love 2?  (Read 5003 times)
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 26, 2010, 02:11:45 AM »

Anyone played this epic game that is a lesson in changing game play, how to truly make a game, and could be said to be better then spelunky (but fair less repayable, only can reply it like 150 times)

If not go buy it now. It's like 10 bucks
http://www.konjak.org/section.php?section=mina

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 05:48:28 AM »

I played the first a bit, and just am not good enough to enjoy it thoroughly. It's old-school, but not old-enough-school if that makes sense to anyone. I found these at the same time I first discovered Derek's site actually. On a postive note though,i t is really nice looking and seems pretty polished compared to the first.

The site is having trouble loading right now for some reason too.  Huh?

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »

I played the first a bit, and just am not good enough to enjoy it thoroughly. It's old-school, but not old-enough-school if that makes sense to anyone. I found these at the same time I first discovered Derek's site actually. On a postive note though,i t is really nice looking and seems pretty polished compared to the first.

The site is having trouble loading right now for some reason too.  Huh?
The first game sucks next too 2. It's just plan and simple, the first game is WAY to basic. the 2nd game is truly epic. It's art in movement, art in sound, and art in game play.

I played the frist and hated it, and then played the 2nd later only to play it many a time. It really does a lot of thing "new" games try to do, only ... well. It can have new gimmicks each level, but they are not gimmicks really, for they add to the gameplay and change it up, but it's still the same game, and the way that a skilled player can go threw the stages killing everything ...

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 08:33:11 PM »

its hard, but it is indeed very fun.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 07:47:04 AM »

I'll probably get it when I've got some extra cash to unload (i.e. in quite a while) I want to get Aquaria and Saira first though. The site is working now (for me) and I remember seeing all his other artwork and abandoned projects. They are really nice and I wished to see some of those become games too.  Sad

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 10:31:13 AM »

I'll probably get it when I've got some extra cash to unload (i.e. in quite a while) I want to get Aquaria and Saira first though. The site is working now (for me) and I remember seeing all his other artwork and abandoned projects. They are really nice and I wished to see some of those become games too.  Sad
did you ever play the demo?

Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 03:07:49 AM »

No, but I download about 10-20 freeware games a week and hardly play most of them. I'm sure I'll try it before long, especially since it will likely be in the back of my head for a while because of this thread. (On another note I couldn't stand Chalk, and thought I would love LoP, but don't remember it being that great. But I'm gonna try it again, I might as well get the demo now too.)

Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »

What? I loved Chalk!

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »

What? I loved Chalk!
Same here!
 It was epic!

he is even makeing a 2nd!

(also kegluneq, noitu love 2 isn't really that hard...)

Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 07:47:33 AM »

OK, back from playing the demo, and I have to admit it was very fun and a load better than the first. I also went back to play the original to remember why I didn't like it, (the controls mostly) but I'll definitely get the second, some day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: