Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant wait!  (Read 1735 times)
Stormworm
Seedling

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:23:08 PM »

I thought since this game is on my top three list of MUST have games... Id register up, and say a quick hello to the community! Ive been waiting for the XBLA release for what feels like ages! Cannot happen soon enough! Other two games are Diablo 3 and Dark Souls, for those who were wondering. I have not played the original that much, because I feel like I would spoil some things. The addition of multiplayer is great as well.

Some of my friends are wondering why I am so hyped for this game, and not some AAA quality big budget game. I feel they do not understand that you can have awesome gameplay, without having top of the line graphics and special effects. I tend to play wide variety of games and not fixed on one genre. Anyways, I cant wait to play this!
Known & Unknown
Mossy

Known for short!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 06:04:05 AM »

Hey Storm, (Can I call you Storm?) nice to see a new face that isn't a spam-bot advertising floor cleaning (it seems)! Welcome, you may find this forum has few active people, it has many spam-bots, and only one mod who can only mod one section. But otherwise, there are quite a few nice people who stay here.
Assuming this isn't going to be you last post, I hope you can join our community and enjoy your stay.

Stormworm
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 02:19:23 PM »

Hey! Yes, you can call me Storm.  Cheesy Ill certainly try not to advertise any cleaning substances here. Main reason for this thread was just to post how hyped I am for this game.
Known & Unknown
Mossy

Known for short!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 05:47:25 AM »

That's good to know, I'm hyped for it also!

Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 07:52:20 PM »

This makes me wish i had an xbox TT-TT
evaldusia
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »

This makes me wish kinnik didn't stop on developing multiplayer spelunky when he almost did it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: