Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: extra music  (Read 2646 times)
supermariousa
« on: December 24, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »

Is there anyway to add music to the spelunky level editor? I have tried by puting a ogg file in the spelunky sound file then typeing the name of the song in the level editor but it dosent work...
halibabica
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 11:10:35 AM »

Adding new music to Spelunky would require that you modify the source, and quite possibly the file 'supersound.dll' that comes with Spelunky.  I don't know how to do so myself.  All I've achieved with Spelunky music is to copy over the existing tracks with songs to replace them.

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »

yeah you would have to mod it, sorry!

I have been trying to figure out to add new music to my hacks to..

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 06:31:27 AM »

You can replace the music if you like, simply by putting in new songs with the same name. There's an old thread around here with a few music packs some of us put together if that interest you at all.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
supermariousa
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »

You can replace the music if you like, simply by putting in new songs with the same name. There's an old thread around here with a few music packs some of us put together if that interest you at all.
just tried it and it worked thanks Grin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: