Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tower Defense Games  (Read 4810 times)
Hayden
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:38:46 PM »

Your favorite Tower Defense games!

What are your favorite Tower Defense games?

I'm going to make a list of all of your favorite Tower Defense games. If you know a tower defense game that is not on this list, please tell me and I'll update the list when I get the chance.

The tower defense games can be from any website, but should preferably be on Kongregate, because Kongregate is awesome. If you don't have a Kongregate account, you should make one. It's a lot of fun.

So, here is the list so far:

- Contains content accessible on Armor Games only

If a game requires you to be playing on a specific website to access exclusive content, I will mention so next to the game's link. If the link I provide is on Kongregate, I will also say so next to the link provided. If a game requires Kongregate Kreds to access exclusive content in a game, I will say so as well.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 06:27:19 AM by Hayden » Logged
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 06:01:21 AM »

I liked ByteAlity Tower Defense. Looks like old-school arcade cabinets, and really customizable.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Hayden
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 07:45:22 AM »

Added the game to the list
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 06:49:14 PM »

There are only two I like. Gemcraft and Bloons Tower Defense 3. You see, people have a tendency to make TD games EXTREMELY HARD.
Hayden
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 12:29:30 AM »

There are only two I like. Gemcraft and Bloons Tower Defense 3. You see, people have a tendency to make TD games EXTREMELY HARD.

Very true, but hard TD games are fun. It creates a good challenge, and makes you kill a lot of time (In a good way). They're great time wasters.

@ Everyone else: Any other tower defense games you can think of that aren't on the list, here? If the game is very bad, though, I may not want to put it on the list. But most TD games are good. Smiley
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »

Oh, yeah gemcraft is pretty good too. The difficulty has to ramp up a lot, but can be offset depending what tower-types you can have (speaking generally). Hardest one I've played is the one in 3D Dot Game Heroes, it doesn't seem to end and no matter what you focus on they seem to get you with the opposite. Undecided

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »

BLOONS TOWER DEFENSE 3 will always have my heart (: too bad I can't make it past level 57 because Flash always freezes up and crashes by then ):
gorgse
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

I'm a big fan as well. I built this one:
http://towerdefenseheaven.com/content/view-game?gId=7538&game=germicide-td
Don't mean to spam your forum but I think you will like my site as it is dedicated to specifically for tower defense games. Now if only anyone would visit it  Undecided

http://towerdefenseheaven.com/
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »

I'd have to really play this, but after about 2 minutes, I enjoyed that one :3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: