Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Running Glitch..  (Read 3907 times)
Kard
Seedling

View Profile Email
« on: November 29, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »

When the game starts, I instantly run to the left, into the score area. After that he exits out to the main screen, the back into the score area, repeat for all eternity.. How do I stop this?
ManaUser
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »

That kind of thing is often related to the joystick/game pad. Try disabling that in the config program.

Things that hop are evil.
Kard
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 02:12:17 AM »

Thank you very much! Though, just curious, how would I use a gamepad now, if i wanted to?
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 02:41:29 AM »

Were you using a gamepad to begin with? If so, had you used the joyconfig to set your keys? Check the gamepad.cfg file to see if there's anything strange going on there.

Might be something like this.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Kard
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 03:36:16 AM »

Were you using a gamepad to begin with? If so, had you used the joyconfig to set your keys? Check the gamepad.cfg file to see if there's anything strange going on there.

Might be something like this.

Actually no, when I first booted up the game and it did it, the controller wasn't even plugged in, so I plugged it in hoping that would help. It didn't.
ManaUser
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »

Thank you very much! Though, just curious, how would I use a gamepad now, if i wanted to?
I don't know, I've never really tried taking advantage of the joystick support. I remember that in earlier versions, people used to play using JoyToKey, so I assume that method is still an option.

Things that hop are evil.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 12:01:53 PM »

It's actually much easier to use the .cfg file to manually adjust your controls. There's a map of it on the wiki and somewhere in an earlier post here too.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »

with one of the key mappers you can play all your indie games with paddles though Shocked imagine knytt stories and vvvvvv! might be bigger pay off in the long run to use that

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: