Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Isla de Muņecas - Island of Dolls  (Read 3680 times)
Anifanatic
Bean

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2009, 03:23:14 PM »

"The Island of Dolls is a haunted island near Mexico City that's covered with decrepit dolls." - Derek

I'd be interested, if had money. Tongue dolls are creepy, especially realistic-esque dolls like the ones in the video and dollfies. It's a well done video, very interesting. Shocked VERY CREEPY D:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 03:28:03 PM by Anifanatic » Logged
AresRomanGod
Bossy
Mossy

I am DEFINITELY not a mod. Flame when you see me.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 04:25:31 PM »

"The Island of Dolls is a haunted island near Mexico City that's covered with decrepit dolls." - Derek

I'd be interested, if had money. Tongue dolls are creepy, especially realistic-esque dolls like the ones in the video and dollfies. It's a well done video, very interesting. Shocked VERY CREEPY D:

I wish I had the funs to go there. Scaring the crap out of myself always gives me a good kick in the pants.

Be afraid.
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 06:11:40 PM »

I wish I had the funs to go there. Scaring the crap out of myself always gives me a good kick in the pants.
Indeed.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: