Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I BEAT TASTES LIKE SPELUNKY!  (Read 7266 times)
Bazly
Bulb

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 02:37:45 PM »

No im pretty sure they balance it out pretty well, managing your items and bites gives a new depth to the strategy, unless you like doing no item runs then the game is pretty equal in difficulty thanks to some things being easier and some being a lot harder

Also Mars, how is it that you can't eat meat? Like, technically speaking, I'm curious as to what makes your body react so badly to it, that is if you even know.

And then I'm curious as to what you do eat, and if dairy is any bother to you (sure it comes from meat, but it's far from actually being meat)

There's nothing wrong with a vegetarian diet. I'm sure he gets along just fine.

P.S.: I was referring to a slightly more inappropriate use of the term meat lol.  Grin
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 05:07:09 PM »

Also Mars, how is it that you can't eat meat? Like, technically speaking, I'm curious as to what makes your body react so badly to it, that is if you even know.

And then I'm curious as to what you do eat, and if dairy is any bother to you (sure it comes from meat, but it's far from actually being meat)
It isn't so much that I CAN'T eat meat, as I don't. I mean after 21 years of not doing it, my body wouldn't like it to much, but I most likely could, if I wanted to.

Also dairy is just fine, I am not a vegan

.,, I don;t like going off topic, but I don't like no answering people to! ahhh!

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 07:14:30 PM »

I fail at quotes so: """""""""It isn't so much that I CAN'T eat meat, as I don't. I mean after 21 years of not doing it, my body wouldn't like it to much, but I most likely could, if I wanted to.

.,, I don;t like going off topic, but I don't like no answering people to! ahhh!"""""""""""
Sorry, not going to care about this once being off topic;
We're like exactly the same though. I'm 15, I've been vegetarian for more than 10 years, and it's my choice. Also, even if I wanted to eat it, I would get sick since I'm not used to it, and from mental influence. But yeah, I'm not vegan either. I need dairy to surive. *because I dont each vegetables. *that's where we're probably different**

On topic: *partially at least* Yeah, I haven't beaten Spelunky without going in Spelunky Casual, yet. FAIL. After like 5 months of playing it is at least.
Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »

Quick question, how do i do the invisible text? I wanna say something that /needs/ it (for mars' sake)

i shall edit this post after i get said information (rather surprised i couldnt find it on my own...)

EDIT: Thanks damsel, I didnt think about manually changing the name of the color, just pondered at the glaringly missing white option

So onto the post i wanted to put

I fail at quotes so: """""""""It isn't so much that I CAN'T eat meat, as I don't. I mean after 21 years of not doing it, my body wouldn't like it to much, but I most likely could, if I wanted to.

.,, I don;t like going off topic, but I don't like no answering people to! ahhh!"""""""""""
Sorry, not going to care about this once being off topic;
We're like exactly the same though. I'm 15, I've been vegetarian for more than 10 years, and it's my choice. Also, even if I wanted to eat it, I would get sick since I'm not used to it, and from mental influence. But yeah, I'm not vegan either. I need dairy to surive. *because I dont each vegetables. *that's where we're probably different**

On topic: *partially at least* Yeah, I haven't beaten Spelunky without going in Spelunky Casual, yet. FAIL. After like 5 months of playing it is at least.

You need to slow down and strategize more

also how can you fail at quotes? Theres a big button that says Quote at the side there, hit it and youre in the new message menu with the other person's quote up top, or you could manually quote by using

[quote=author PERSONS NAME WHO YOU ARE QUOTING HERE]
 TEXT WHICH YOU ARE QUOTING
[/quote]

Also using [b] tags to mess up HTML and CSS tags is amusing

and how do you SURVIVE without meat or vegetables? WHAT DO YOU EAT, RAMEN AND ICECREAM? WOW UNHEALTHY.

Also Mars, I see now, you just almost made it look like you were allergic to meat somehow in another post a while back so i was confused, and as for the city of meat thing I'd say either pretend its something else or just get over it, it's just a game so it's not like anything real went into them, and besides [cultist corpses wouldve probably been used instead of any animals so it's not like any cute bunnies were harmed, the city of meat was probably the result of all those alter sacrifices so yeah] Spoiler: Hidden for Possibly Game Ruining Squick, but it IS just a game, so maybe you can just get over it? Its nothing more then tiny red pixels
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:28:55 PM by Baekara » Logged

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
Damsel
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

do you mean like this? all you do is click *change color* and select some random color. it should look like this: (color=red)YOUR TEXT HERE(/color) (but in brackets, not parenthesis) Now all you have to do is change the current color to white like this: (color=white)YOUR TEXT HERE(/color) and there you go! Invisible writing!

Spambots sure like medicine.
"Claritin Secret Friends"
"Motrin To Puppies"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: