Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shiren the wander  (Read 1016 times)
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:18:46 PM »

Has anyone played this?

Anyone?

For those that hasn't, it started off as a very hard snes game, and got ported to the ds. It's a rouge like, so all the levels are random, and if you die you lose everything, even your level, and go back to the starting town.

and it's epic.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Sageofrage
Mossbaby

Crashinator08
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 10:52:42 PM »

If I had an Snes or a copy for my DS I would try it but alas I dont. And I'm not using a Snes emulator!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »

If I had an Snes or a copy for my DS I would try it but alas I dont. And I'm not using a Snes emulator!
morally speaking there is little wrong with downloading a really old game you can't buy in English.

But I am sure you have your reasons.

the snes verson is HARD anyway... like REALLY BEEPING HARD.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Sageofrage
Mossbaby

Crashinator08
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »

morally speaking there is little wrong with downloading a really old game you can't buy in English.

But I am sure you have your reasons.

the snes verson is HARD anyway... like REALLY BEEPING HARD.

You have a point.
Ill try it out.
EDIT: I am unable to find a rom of it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:32:56 PM by Mariofan09 » Logged
M-Alban
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 01:01:26 AM »

i heard that this game is like roguelikes , i will really give it a try as i really like playing roguelikes , confirm me with my info is it really like roguelikes or not ?

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 10:36:28 AM »

i heard that this game is like roguelikes , i will really give it a try as i really like playing roguelikes , confirm me with my info is it really like roguelikes or not ?
It's not LIKE a rouge like. It IS one.

One of the purest example of them as a matter of fact, even if the ds verson is (relatively) not as hard as most others.

Kasper
Seedling

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 01:26:40 AM »

as one of the biggest shiren freak i can only say that i love you!
please if there is ANYTHING i can do to help just say it

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 07:52:20 AM »

as one of the biggest shiren freak i can only say that i love you!
please if there is ANYTHING i can do to help just say it

Let me know if you ever need saving, I'll do my best, pm is the best way.

Derek
Mossmouth
Bean

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 07:52:04 PM »

I love this game. Definitely an inspiring roguelike!

Beating Shiren is definitely up there in terms of my favorite gaming experiences.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »

I love this game. Definitely an inspiring roguelike!

Beating Shiren is definitely up there in terms of my favorite gaming experiences.

I'll just tell you it took me 25 full healing items, as part of my beating the final boss.

And there are more final final bosses that you have to travel threw 99 floors of death to get to.

then the final test, which is... hardcore. you don't know what any item is but weapons and there are really bad items around, like your level is 1 items.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: