Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitch: skeleton riseing  (Read 2976 times)
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:22:14 AM »

Spelunky Wall Spelunky Wall Spelunky Wall Spelunky Wall
 Space Spelunky Marked Spelunky Push Block Spelunky Dude
X marks a skeleton, if you push a block on it as it rises (you have to be running to do it at the right speed) he will rase threw the ground and safely end up on the top of the dirt

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
halibabica
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 04:21:35 AM »

Oh, you mean the bones, and not the skeleton enemy, right?  Yeah, they've always done that.  You've never seen them rise up through a stopped boulder or a block dropped on top of them before?  Triple gold bars behave the same way.

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 11:09:19 AM »

Oh, you mean the bones, and not the skeleton enemy, right?  Yeah, they've always done that.  You've never seen them rise up through a stopped boulder or a block dropped on top of them before?  Triple gold bars behave the same way.
I mean the skeleton bad guy trap thing, as he raises.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 03:42:46 AM »

Seems linked to the death by crushing when you jump into a moveable block. Some (all?) stuff tries to move to the top of the moving block rather than being pushed back. Might look better if it was actually crushed i.e. moved under the block instead.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:41:58 AM »

Seems linked to the death by crushing when you jump into a moveable block. Some (all?) stuff tries to move to the top of the moving block rather than being pushed back. Might look better if it was actually crushed i.e. moved under the block instead.
It has to crushed by the block at the very moment it starts rishing for this glitch to work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: