Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Archery Contest  (Read 1517 times)
Bazly
Bulb

View Profile Email
« on: July 14, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »

Henh, clever titles for the win.

So I'm working on Archer Man 3 now, since everything needs to be a trilogy... and I was thinking, why not see what other people can do? There are people much more skilled at making levels than me... so here's my idea! An Archer Man contest!

The rules are simple: everybody make a level (or level set if you like) based around the game mechanic of using arrows (or other objects, like shurikens) to climb walls. There cannot be items that make climbing easier in the levels, like climbing gloves or ropes, and things like mattocks or bombs should probably be avoided.

I know people are busy, so let's set a tentative deadline of... July 31st for submissions? That's about two and a half weeks, plus that day is my birthday! Perhaps we'll extend it if people find they are too busy in the next little while.

Any mods are fine, as long as they don't interfere with climbing mechanics (so using the Portal mod is out, but TLS is obviously fine, or you can evne be risky and make something using vanilla spelunky).

Goooood luck!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:20:35 PM by Bazly » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: