Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Spelunkémon (Arcanine and Golem added!)  (Read 123331 times)
Patrick
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2010, 05:51:21 AM »

Y'know, this might work better if I simply used the legendaries in place of Olmec and had the game randomly choose which one you fought at the end.  But they'd only show up if the player started from the beginning without using a shortcut or something.  Hmm...you got me thinking...
That. Do it NOW. Awesome idea.

Also, they should do different things, cos Zapdos playing 2D breakfloor, and Articuno inside a volcano, don't make sense (unless the volcano is Seafoam Islands).

Oh my...

That give me an idea...

But it belongs in another thread.
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2010, 01:36:09 PM »

okay, so I read a few random ones, and If you do do the higher level balls, First, I think you should do the the four legendaries as the boss and second you should only be able to catch them with master balls that can only be found in the City Of Gold perhaps?

EDITTTT: and yeah, the idea of one randomly appearing sounds awesome. AND MEW, i forgot mew, and mew should be the most rare to come in contact with ? i dunno, im making it up as i type, i never think first Smiley
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 01:38:44 PM by SparkleDevon » Logged
hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2010, 02:14:11 PM »

After you do this could you make one with Gold and Silver Pokemon? Tongue

But yeah, cool mod.  It almost gives me inspiration to practice pixel art!  Obviously, Mew only appears if you do something crazy, like reaching the City of Gold and doing a thing.  Also, Articuno would be good in the Ice area, and Moltres in the Temple.  But I can't place Zapdos.

Mewtwo gets to replace Olmec if you do a full run.
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2010, 04:08:15 PM »

NEW IDEAAAAAAAAAAAA, it'd be cool if you had like a remix of some of the pokemon music for red/blue/yellow instead of the normal songy stuff (:
Patrick
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2010, 04:29:23 PM »

okay, so I read a few random ones, and If you do do the higher level balls, First, I think you should do the the four legendaries as the boss and second you should only be able to catch them with master balls that can only be found in the City Of Gold perhaps?
No, rarely-occurring or shop-only Master Ball is fine.

EDITTTT: and yeah, the idea of one randomly appearing sounds awesome. AND MEW, i forgot mew, and mew should be the most rare to come in contact with ? i dunno, im making it up as i type, i never think first Smiley
Second rarest, after MissingNo.  Grin
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »

No, rarely-occurring or shop-only Master Ball is fine.

Second rarest, after MissingNo.  Grin
well it should be at least as expensive as the Ankh Wink and im starting to think other items like potions and whatnots would be cool too (:
halibabica
Bossy
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2010, 07:44:44 PM »

So many ideeeeaaaas!  I don't know where to start anymore! Shocked

I guess I'll just keep adding in new baddies.  Or, I will when real life stops kicking my butt.  This weekend's gonna be HELL...

After you do this could you make one with Gold and Silver Pokemon?
NO!

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »

Halibabica I love you (: thanks for being like you know, awesome Cheesy OH, and I love your camels ^-^I've been drawing them a lot cause they're soooooooooooo cute! Cheesy
halibabica
Bossy
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »

I take it you mean the chubby chibi camels from my Spelunky comic.  And thanks, I'm glad you like them so much!

Hey, with any luck, I'll be able to post the next episode tomorrow...

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2010, 08:56:08 PM »

YES! they're adorable Cheesy an ill have to catch up on X amount of them seeing as I've only gotten around to reading the first one XD but I know, one day, I will read it as diehard-ly as I do Naruto and other random anime/manga stuff Cheesy
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2010, 09:55:03 PM »

people, please stop asking favors of some one doing us a favor by making this...

and stop giving him ideas he doesn't need. I think taste like proves he knows what he is doing...

On that note, (what the beep is snorlax going to do if not be the final boss)

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Patrick
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2010, 10:41:18 PM »

people, please stop asking favors of some one doing us a favor by making this...

and stop giving him ideas he doesn't need. I think taste like proves he knows what he is doing...

Ooh ooh I know, he rolls out of boulder traps, then runs along eating all in his way, before eventually stopping to sleep. Then you use a flute to wake him up...
Hardboiled Lobster
Shoot

So classy it hurts.

gentlemenlobster@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »

I don't understand how anyone is asking for favors (except for hyperme asking for Gold and Silver Pokemon and maybe it just seems that way from the way they worded it.) from him.

And how are any of the ideas unneeded? I'm sure he would do just fine without suggestions but as a community we should be able to voice our ideas and try to contribute since a lot of people either don't have the talents or the time to directly contribute with things like sprites or music or whatever. If halibabica doesn't want people to suggest ideas then that's a completely different story then.

Also that's pretty hypocritical of you saying he doesn't need ideas and then ask about an idea you suggested earlier.

But anyways, I noticed a weird thing with Ekans when it's trapped in a spider web and it's in the "lunging" animation it can ensnare you if you jump on top of it from the front but I noticed you can kill it if you try to jump from the back of it.

Also is it just me or are Digletts kinda hard to hit with a pokeball? it seems to just barely go over it a lot of the time and pokeballs seem to take two tries to catch koffings sometimes. Do they just have more health than other pokemon? will there ever be a way to tell how much health a Pokemon has beyond just trial and error?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:37:34 AM by Hardboiled Lobster » Logged

Patrick
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2010, 11:27:54 PM »

will there ever be a way to tell how much health a Pokemon has beyond just trail and error?
Pokedex.  Cool
hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2010, 03:28:10 AM »

O man touge sticking  Tongue doesn't show jokingness anymore!  This is madness. (Follow that  with a meme and I'll despleen you.)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: