Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annoyance: spiketiki situated next to exit door  (Read 3461 times)
eyenot
Seedling

View Profile Email
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:48:23 AM »

You know, the heads that have spikes shifting in and out of them, starting in level 4? Well it's sort of unfair to have one right next to the exit door. It does make it a more exciting game, though. I could've just bombed it, but in a mad dash (running) jump across a problematic area including another spiketiki, I ended up side-gripping the spikey head right next to the door. Goner!
ipwnu1337
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 11:50:05 AM »

Just hold up whenever you're near the door.  Or you could just wait for the thing to shoot out.

I've never had this problem.
argon vile
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 07:30:27 PM »

These start in level 5 right? But yeah, you can wait for the spikes to shoot out and enter the door with good timing. I think the sipkes are only active for a few frames, so it's not too hard. I don't think it's unfair.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 07:32:18 PM »

I never have an issue with them at all.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 04:48:49 AM »

it sucks even more when bullets, traps and so on can still hurt you while you're leaving the level if you're the tunnel man.
Yknuleps II
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 05:58:25 AM »

it sucks even more when bullets, traps and so on can still hurt you while you're leaving the level if you're the tunnel man.
Can't you just dig the traps with your mattock? :|

Don't read this again.
No, seriously, stop reading it now.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 03:44:12 AM »

But that was a feature to even the TM out and make him not so powerful. Though it's easy to forget, I don't really agree with it.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: