Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Luckiest/unluckiest Spelunky moments  (Read 24275 times)
CJones
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 05:30:03 PM »

Level 1: Found the Spectacles in a crate. Then proceeded to find both the Climbing Gloves and the Jetpack hidden in the walls/floor. Got a Damsel and an Idol as well. Unquestionably my best start ever.

Level 2: Screwed up trying to jump on a Giant Spider which was blocking the only path and ended getting stomped all over. Dead. Having both the Jetpack and the Gloves at the same time threw me off or something.

So my best start ever leads to one of my shortest games ever. I was not happy
Toom
Bulb

I need a hot air baleezy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »

I recently discovered that the Dice House dice and the Pitcher's Mitt are Not Friends.
marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

I recently discovered that the Dice House dice and the Pitcher's Mitt are Not Friends.
a very good thing to learn!

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
leafbarrett
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 10:59:36 AM »

Get to the City of Gold with cape & climbing gloves. Accidentally catch on a wall above a spike block. Die. Cry in frustration.
I was SO CLOSE.

Also, getting stuck against the wall next to Olmec (as in can't move at all but not dead). He jumps up and squishes me by moving sideways. He then proceeds to fall in the lava. Repeat twice in a row. I still have not beaten this game.
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 02:26:36 PM »

The very first time I picked up a golden idol and survived, it went through both a shop and an altar. I thought the spiders were a normal effect of picking it up.
Polaris
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 01:30:11 PM »

I just got the ninja suit in the TLS mod, and I had to scavenger to find it. I was walking to the exit when I talked to the mantrap thing and he said "I hate frogs." At that moment, a frog jumped from a floor above and landed on me, killing me, as I had 1hp.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: