Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tastes Like Spelunky and Source  (Read 164866 times)
bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2014, 01:29:07 PM »

I would love to see a picture of the Mantrap X Spelunker. Obviously Mantrap on top.

Even a dead shopkeeper can explode out the stomach of a mantrap.

halibabica
Bossy
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2014, 08:15:46 PM »

Even a dead shopkeeper can explode out the stomach of a mantrap.
If they can, then that's a bug. I'm pretty sure they can't, at least in this mod.

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
Natures Witness
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 06, 2014, 11:38:31 AM »

Would it be possible to have the save data in a file instead of the registry, ALA Spelunky Portable?  This mod has always been one of my favorites (Along with Natural Spelunky), and the whole registry saves thing is annoying if I want to play on a different computer or under an alternate login.
halibabica
Bossy
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #498 on: March 07, 2014, 08:50:26 AM »

It could be modified to create a proper save file instead of relying on registry and the high scores list. I think Derek only went with that to begin with because that prevents players from tampering with their save data.

However, I don't have a lot of time these days. I'd recommend downloading the TLS Unlocker and running that to open things up. It gives you almost everything anyway.

Natures Witness
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 07, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »

Oh okay, thanks for the response.  It's not usually a big issue, as I don't switch computers often, I just thought I'd ask.  I'm still trying to unlock everything legit first (I'm terrible at Spelunky) but if I ever succeed, at least I won't have to redo everything if I switch computers.  BTW, I'm a huge fan of TLS, I've been playing it for ages.
halibabica
Bossy
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2014, 05:31:27 PM »

Glad you like it! Yeah, unlocking everything on your own is pretty tough. If it's any consolation, the unlocker sets your high scores to the absolute bare minimum they need to be for things to be unlocked. If you set any kind of record on your own, you have it beat.

dave_ii
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 04, 2017, 01:45:29 PM »

Custom Start Chamber: 25+ Sun Room noms, 75+ Moon Room kills, and 2:00- Stars Room time[/color]

What is this and how do i make it?
halibabica
Bossy
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #502 on: October 04, 2017, 05:36:17 PM »

On the high score screen, you unlock the bonus rooms by setting records in the main game. Once each bonus room is open, set those records in each one to open the custom start chamber. It's quite a boon!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: