Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 233160 times)
Birdorf
Shoot

I have 2 r's

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 05, 2012, 03:44:02 AM »

B for me, need a bit of luck to get one of the first 10,000 though.

Most people miss the second one.
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 05, 2012, 04:37:39 AM »

I know right!
Hopefully they'll get into full production swing soon after first release! Cheesy

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 05, 2012, 07:36:00 AM »

Spelunky is hard, It's not unfair hard. When you die it's always you're fault.
Almost always.
I'm a loser and play the newest official release instead of the 1.2 community mod or whichever. :3.
I still run into glitches like where you run into a push block wrong and you're automatically crushed >.>
perhaps i should start playing 1.2....
yay marque!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2012, 02:26:40 PM »

Almost always.
I'm a loser and play the newest official release instead of the 1.2 community mod or whichever. :3.
I still run into glitches like where you run into a push block wrong and you're automatically crushed >.>
yay marque!
Or you should stop being a wimp and play gates of hell

The white marque orders it
I mean really, you can do better then this

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2012, 02:31:39 PM »

Almost always.
yay marque!

Why is there a GoH and Evil death? What's the difference
supermariousa
« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »

It's not like IWBTG when random shit jumps out at you when you least expect it.

I've had cavement fly out of nowhere from above me and kill me
Well the shit in IWBTG is scripted. Spelunky is randomly generated so it's fair.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #411 on: March 02, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »

Almost always.
yay marque!

Why is there a GoH and Evil death? What's the difference

Gates of hell is the better remake

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Shane
« Reply #412 on: April 04, 2012, 10:51:42 AM »

Greetings. I am Shane from Gansbaai, South Africa. I started playing Spelunky since about 2008 and I also like playing Cave Story, Quest for Glory, Toribash and Terraria. I am also a member of both the Toribash forums and the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums (I can only use PM there, though, until 3 September this year).

I guess that is all for now.
supermariousa
« Reply #413 on: April 04, 2012, 10:52:41 AM »

Greetings. I am Shane from Gansbaai, South Africa. I started playing Spelunky since about 2008 and I also like playing Cave Story, Quest for Glory, Toribash and Terraria. I am also a member of both the Toribash forums and the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums (I can only use PM there, though, until 3 September this year).

I guess that is all for now.
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! Cheesy
Shane
« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2012, 10:54:15 AM »

Thanks!  Smiley

Also, if I seem rude or full of myself, I apologize. A horrible past probably caused it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:37:18 AM by Shane » Logged
supermariousa
« Reply #415 on: April 04, 2012, 12:06:11 PM »

Also, if I seem rude or full of myself, I apologize. A horrible past probably caused it.
No it's okay. I doubt you will be as rude as SOME people on here >_>
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #416 on: April 04, 2012, 12:35:37 PM »

Did you see my cavestory reskin?
Shane
« Reply #417 on: April 04, 2012, 12:39:06 PM »

Did you see my cavestory reskin?
Sure did, I actually download it already.

No it's okay. I doubt you will be as rude as SOME people on here >_>
I'm rude only to those who deserve it. Such as evil people who want to kill me because I memorized 75 x 75 x 75 x 75 x 75 x 75 because I was bored.
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #418 on: April 04, 2012, 01:10:41 PM »

Was my post what led you here?
also what cavestory mods have you made?
Shane
« Reply #419 on: April 04, 2012, 01:34:31 PM »

Well, it was your post that led to me becoming a member Smiley
I have downloaded mods of Spelunky last year.

Also, the Cave Story mods I have made are:
(1) Cave Story - Time Warp
The protagonist is sent back in time by a force that is very powerful. Due to this the island changes a lot. I made this in 2011, but it has a lot of glitches. However, when I begin work on it again, it will have major changes from the current version, including music.
(2) Shane's Cave Story
I am the protagonist. This is the first mod I made this year (11 February, the day before I joined the CS Tribute Site Forums) as well as the first one to have different music than the original. The original Cave Story's protagonist and the other robot got killed in a car crash followed by a nuclear explosion. Currently it is at version 0.9 - but version 1.0 will be completely fixed of almost all glitches. And there are secrets in this mod too. Life Capsules that increase max life by 15, and one or two that does increase max life by 50. But getting them requires missing some Life Capsules, and only four Golden Capsules are available. Also, I'm an Inhuman in the mod. An Inhuman who can fly using level 3 fists. Grin
(3) Shadow of the Stars
The mod I'm working on now. It starts with a 17-year old who wanted to prove to her 7-year old sister that the moon isn't made of cheese. And then the moon explodes, and Kay lands on the island (or in a secret area, depending on a certain item). This is the first mod of mine that actually has a room with terminals that plays music. And the first one to have zero glitches (until version 0.0.0.2). And the first mod to not have a topic, so it can only be downloaded from my signature at the Tribute Site. It will receive a topic in September this year. This is the most difficult mod that I have made. It also has different songs.

At the moment, though, I'm working on things for what may be my fourth mod. I'm going far ahead, it seems...  Undecided

Also, I forgot to mention that I also play Grandia 2. And Dwarf Fortress, TrackMania Nations Forever, Little Fighter 2, Battle for Wesnoth and Vulture's (a graphical version of NetHack)...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:34:47 PM by Shane » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: