Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vultures Eye  (Read 5645 times)
liams
Bulb

View Profile Email
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »

Hi, ive heard alot of this nethack (also vultures claw for slashem) gui or tileset, can someone tell me where to get it (direct download link) and give me some opinions on the tileset.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 11:53:16 AM »

The isometric one? I found it somewhere but never could get it to work. I'll check my sources.

Edit: here's the main website http://clivecrous.github.com/vultures/, I'm gonna try and get it working again, it's downloading now. I'll let you know.

Another Edit: Well I'm not sure what went wrong before, but if you just download the installer version it should work fine. (looks good too Cheesy)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:15:37 PM by Arucard » Logged

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
liams
Bulb

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Okay, be sure to reply quickly, when i downloaded it it didnt work, try it yourself so if it works-doesnt work we can try and figure out why it doesnt work for me or both of us.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

Yeah, it worked fine when I tried it this time. Which version and where did you download it from?

I realized I gave you a link to the site which has only the zip file. I think that's the one that didn't work for me before also. I believe that's the source file.

Try this one http://github.com/clivecrous/vultures/downloads
assuming you're running windows, get the third one down from the top,
vultures-2.1.2-eye_win32-1.exe.

Run that and it will install to wherever you tell it, it should also make a desktop icon. From there it should work perfectly, sorry about the mixup. Sad
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 04:16:51 PM by Arucard » Logged

liams
Bulb

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 03:31:10 AM »

Thanks, it works fine, well the download atleast, ill try it now (I have not tried it yet) but i prefer slashem, can you give me a solid good download for vultures claw?
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »

It's on the same page as that last link, the next line down. I'm not sure why they separated the name like that, but they say vultures-2.1.2-eye and vultures-2.1.2-claw instead of just "vultures eye 2.1.2".

neglectoru
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 06:25:05 PM »

Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but the github link seems to be dead now.

Did someone manage to grab this before it disappeared?

I'd be very interested to play Vulture's Eye!
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 05:30:04 PM »

It's been an Desura for a while. You can download it directly or use the Desura client to handle downloading/installing it if you aren't into doing it manually.

http://www.desura.com/games/vulture-for-nethack

DanielOl
Seedling

363488773 priscelladesan@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 01:23:04 AM »

If there is a unknown talent for music and also you might be incredibly rich to any instruments. A confusing website will still only cause added frustration to folks that can be already frustrated due towards the new learning that they are already doing. They derive from our earphones, TVs, entertainment systems, car stereos, computers speakers, across the street neighbor apartments, cellular phone ring tones, movie screens, overhead speakers in stores and elevators, human voices, and in some cases sometimes, live musical instruments, when live musicians actually play them. More often nothing at all, learning may be a lot faster if there is a right teacher. There are e-books, video lessons, software and interactive games, to name some. It feels great to surprise relatives and buddies, and possibly watch their expressions differ from surprise to enjoyment (it mat be delight. From my experience playing the both instruments, I could say that the piano or perhaps a keyboard may be the easiest instrument to get started on with for several reasons. When hurdles appear, shift your thoughts elsewhere for many time then come to give it a go.   
Choosing Piano Lessons for Beginners: Piano Sheet Music, How To Learn To Play The Piano By Yourself
Adult Beginners Piano - The Correct Way To Practise Piano Scales To Avoid Wasting Your Time: Piano Play, How To Learn Piano Without A Piano
mouse click the next article
Tips and Tricks For Piano Players Who Have Rhythm and Harmony Problems: Learning Piano Basics, Learning Piano For Dummies
Learn The Piano
12 Great Reasons Why You Should Learn To Play The Piano: Learning Piano Songs, When To Start Piano Lessons
Suggested Resource site

For examples the blues scale in G can be: G - Bb - C - Db - D - F - G. Some of those instruments are even less than a two of high quality jeans. If you already know someone it is possible to team up with within a similar way, practice it - it may help tremendously.  The traditional option to playing piano ended up being to spend years practicing so you'll be able to play classical music in recital environments, however if that's not what you need, chances are you'll find it considerably more efficient to learn jazz and pop tunes, which can be generally simpler. There are few things quite just like the sound of any piano played to perfection.   
http://www.purevolume.com/LearnPianoOnComputerYesItIsPossibleFreeVirtualPianoLearnAboutPiano

You should carry on playing new songs because your skill progresses. The keyboard models within the higher end from the price scale can sound every bit as good as and sometimes greater than many grand or upright pianos. The internet is really changing the best way music will be taught and making all varieties of new possibilities available with the click of your mouse.  First you will ought to make sure that you simply do a through good research on these piano lesson sites and courses online. If you are attempting the chords, it would be challenging physically.   
 Learn Additional
The Best Way to Learn Piano is actually Playing Songs: Learn How To Read Piano Music, Learn To Read Piano Music
review
Learning The Piano Online Learn
Beginner Piano Tips: Learn Notes Piano, Piano To Play

Any chord is well known by the name of the 1st note within the stack. All these keyboards contain the full 88 keys, with the way. Remember that this 'D' belongs towards the bass player; you just play in the LH-RH combination. New piano teaching courses and methods target these forms of music so the student makes progress faster. You ought to exercise both your hands so actually just as supple as one other. They are often very successful in generating the skill sets necessary in providing detailed and specific techniques whenever necessary. These varieties of lessons might work as extra instruction that folks receive at a regular instructor. It also happens for being one with the oldest music genres and so those interested to learn how to try out a piano should first educate yourself on the blues piano chords.  It might be that whenever you learn to learn by reading music that you're technically very adept but as much as feeling and expression goes that can be very tough to express yourself. Let's say there exists some yard work to get done; something similar to trimming a bush which has a hand saw.   
Able To Prove God, Jesus Christ, The Holy Bible To Be Fact
Other links:
http://u8ka.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=8278

in the know
Sistema De Seducao Subliminar
Same Day Cash Get

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: