Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vultures Eye  (Read 1220 times)
liams
Bulb

View Profile Email
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »

Hi, ive heard alot of this nethack (also vultures claw for slashem) gui or tileset, can someone tell me where to get it (direct download link) and give me some opinions on the tileset.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 11:53:16 AM »

The isometric one? I found it somewhere but never could get it to work. I'll check my sources.

Edit: here's the main website http://clivecrous.github.com/vultures/, I'm gonna try and get it working again, it's downloading now. I'll let you know.

Another Edit: Well I'm not sure what went wrong before, but if you just download the installer version it should work fine. (looks good too Cheesy)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:15:37 PM by Arucard » Logged

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
liams
Bulb

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Okay, be sure to reply quickly, when i downloaded it it didnt work, try it yourself so if it works-doesnt work we can try and figure out why it doesnt work for me or both of us.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

Yeah, it worked fine when I tried it this time. Which version and where did you download it from?

I realized I gave you a link to the site which has only the zip file. I think that's the one that didn't work for me before also. I believe that's the source file.

Try this one http://github.com/clivecrous/vultures/downloads
assuming you're running windows, get the third one down from the top,
vultures-2.1.2-eye_win32-1.exe.

Run that and it will install to wherever you tell it, it should also make a desktop icon. From there it should work perfectly, sorry about the mixup. Sad
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 04:16:51 PM by Arucard » Logged

liams
Bulb

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 03:31:10 AM »

Thanks, it works fine, well the download atleast, ill try it now (I have not tried it yet) but i prefer slashem, can you give me a solid good download for vultures claw?
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »

It's on the same page as that last link, the next line down. I'm not sure why they separated the name like that, but they say vultures-2.1.2-eye and vultures-2.1.2-claw instead of just "vultures eye 2.1.2".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: